The video describes blogs as sharing news ("Isn't everything news to someone?"). Michele Martin of The Bamboo Project Blog says "The only thing I think is missing is a discussion of blogs as a learning tool."
I, too, want to expand their definintion of blogging. Blogs (for me) are more like conversations. I see blogging as a way to:
- Share knowledge and thoughts.
- Share my passion and interests.
- Support learning.
- Provide continuous timely, pertinent, and response.
- Build professional relationships.
- Build professional reputations.
The video, Blogs in Plain English, is a nice, brief introduction to blogging. Enjoy.