- Leadership is inside out. You cannot define your beliefs by others.
- Leadership takes work and preparation.
- Leadership is lonely.
- Find your inner strength when things get tough.
- As leaders advance, leadership gets harder.
- Failure is your friend; navigate failure with grace, you will become stronger for it.
- Women in leadership should help other women.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Leadership for Women
Jane Harman, Congressional Representative, concisely describes her viewpoint of leadership for women. Here is my outline of the video "On Leadership: Jane Harman's advice for female leaders".