During the Corporate Learning: Trends and Innovations online conference, Jane Hart presented 25 Tools Every Learning Professional Should Have.
She developed this list of 25 FREE tools by asking others what their favorites are in the Directory of Tools Index.
The top 25 free tools are:
- Firefox --browser plus much more
- delicious --social bookmarks
- Google Reader --RSS Reader
- Gmail --email
- Skype --instant messenger and voice call tool
- Google calendar --keep calendar and share events online
- Google Docs --online office suite
- iGoogle --aggregate all resources in one place
- Slideshare --share presentations
- Flickr --share images and photos
- Voicethread --using in presentations and flickr images a collaborative slide show
- WordPress --blogging software
- Audacity --record and edit audio convert audio files into MP3 podcasts
- YouTube --sharing videos
- Jing --screen capture and screencasting tools
- PBwiki --wiki tool
- PollDaddy --polling tool
- Nvu --web authoring tool
- Yugma --web meeting tool
- Ustream --live broadcasting tool
- Ning --private social networking tool (create and customized network)
- FreeMind --mindmapping tool
- eXe --course authoring tool
- Moodle --course management system
- Twitter --keep in touch with people
These tools are being discussed on the Ning network for the Corporate Learning Trends and Innovations 2008.
Not to "Google-up" your list even more, with Google already have five items, but I also strongly recommend Google Scholar.
Post a Comment