- 47 percent of adults have home broadband access.
- 15 percent of adults use dial-up connection.
- 71 percent of adults use the internet at least occasionally from any location.
- 29 percent of adults do not use a computer at home, school or at work.
- 40 percent of African-American adults have broadband access at home.
- 29 percent of Hispanic adults have broadband access at home.
- 52 percent of adult in urban areas have broadband access at home.
- 49 percent of adults in suburban areas have broadband access at home.
- 31 percent of adults in rural areas have home broadband connections.
The most interesting point in the survey is the correlation of broadband access at home and wide range of online activities. The tables and explanation are on page 10 and 11 of the report.